- To help others move on from the effects of being abused as a child.
- To help others to recognise the signs of child sexual abusers.
- Bring awareness of the perpetrator's modus operandi.
- Provide pathways for survivors to find healing.
- Every child has a right to protection from sexual abuse.
- Every survivor of sexual abuse has a right to be heard, to heal and to rebuild.
- To protect children from sexual predators.
- To assist others to recognise the signs and behaviours of the sexual predator.
- To help survivors of child sexual abuse move forward with healing.
- Provide quality talks for all community sectors.
- Provide tools for parents to teach children self-protection in a fun and interactive manner.